black scabs on lips

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooman1984

Original Poster
thanx beardednoob u have been very helpful i couldnt get that picture on for the life of me :banghead: . My male and female are in the same viv so it might be the reflection he jumps at, he is quite boystrouse with the female but not enough to seperate i dont think just a randy little bugger! lol. I might try the honey remody but seriouse does this look to u guys im hoping not mouth rot. Temp on basking side is 95-105 cool side is 75-85 thanx for replys :D

DragonsNDoodles

Juvie Member
I don't know if it has been said already:

You need to cover three sides of the enclosure and make sure he can't see his reflection or any other dragons. My baby girl did that for a while because she was trying to fight with her reflection. As soon as I covered three sides of the enclosure with paper, she quit and was happy.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
It doesn't look like mouth rot but, could change if it persists, by your dragon doing the same thing. Mouth rot information can be found here -> http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Mouthrot.html
On the other hand they may need to be separated, which you did say they were housed together. Maybe she is just saying it is time to get away from the male, and she is struggling to do so herself, which results in injury to her mouth. Think about that. If you cannot afford an enclosure suited to her size then for the time being you can partition the enclosure into two. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom