Black inflated beard to relaxation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today I finally saw a full inflated black beard. I've seen it black before only last week which was really cool.

But today it was full effect and open mouth and nasty looking teeth showing. :D

I was a bit nervous, I'm new beardie owner, only a weeks into it but I felt more comfortable as time passes and knew his personality wasn't aggressive. His beard was getting darker as I drove him to the new house I'm moving into. I brought Saxon along to let him have more exercise in one of the rooms with a closed door. But usually when I drive with him, I talk and pay attention, pet him. But I was distracted more this time (making sure the cars were following me) so I just assumed he would be alright. Uh, apparently not. Took him out of the car, and brought him into the house and put him on the breakfast bar. I was ignoring him a bit to talk with family who was there to help me. So eventually I start paying more attention to the little boy. And within a few minutes of being attached to my shoulder he calmed down. :D

I thought it was awesome. I don't know why he was scared actually, he's been around more people before and ridden in cars. So until I learn what happened I'm just going keep with what I know keeps him relaxed.

Not much of tale, but a mild stepping stone in my bearded tale. :)

LJean

Extreme Poster
Oscar has his moments where he isn't happy in my truck. Some times he seems to enjoy it too.

Good that you learned what helps him relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom