Bit of Bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike046

Hi guys...

Been a while since you guys helped me out with a illness with my Kane...
Sadly, at 1:56pm today, i had to have my dragon put to sleep.

He was apearing lifeless in my hand, not breathing ect, then after a few minutes he would take deep huge breaths and thrash around like he couldnt breath. I could clearly see he was in pain and couldnt bare the thought, so i know i done the right thing.

I have had him cremated and he will forever not be far away from me, in his little wooden box, the same colour as his viv.

Kane, im going to miss you so much little buddy, for a creature with a emotion-less expressions, i seen strait threw that and seen your whole personality. We had such a great bond together and ill never ever forget that.

Sleep well little buddy.
xx

candle.gif

0000011l.jpg

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Please accept my condolences on your loss. I have just lost one my own recently and I know how hard it is.

Please know that he is in a better place now over the Rainbow Bridge and there are many wonderful beardies there for him to hang out with.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I am so sorry to hear about Kane. I can only imagine how difficult that was for you.
Take comfort in knowing he is at peace now!
R.I.P. Kane

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I am so sorry that you had to make that decision.My family and I send lots of prayers and hugs your way.
Sara

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm so very sorry to hear about Kane, he fought very hard. :( You certainly did all that you could for him, we wracked our brains trying to get him feeling better. Sorry that we couldn't have done more. You did the right thing by getting him put to sleep, it sounds like he was very uncomfortable and in pain. We are here if you feel like talking.

R.I.P. Kane

Im so sorry for ure loss, i too had to make the same decision a few months back when i had my Diaz put down. I cried for days! but i knew i did the right thing as im sure you did. Know that there are ppl on this site that have been thru the exact position u are in now and know exaclty how ure feeling. If or when ure ready there is always so many beardies out there that need love an attention :)

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
I am so sorry for your loss. I truly believe that Kane knows you made that decision for him out your love for him. I know how hard it is when we have to make that decision for one of our pets and want you to know my thoughts are with you.
Puff's Mama

spike046

Original Poster
I Finally got my lil guy back, now he will watch over the room, like he always used todo from his viv
dsc00450p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKFA
Top Bottom