Billy takes on the outside world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
We found a dinky little kitten leash which we bought on an offchance, and it turned out to work really well.
The first buckle fastens securely under his arms and the second is really loose to allow him to pancake.

Modeling his harness.
DSC00387.jpg

Billy has settled down a little from being a run-and-jump-into-the-oblivion kind of boy. He's still as fast as lightening but is a little less of a kamakazi machine. Anyway we decided it was time he came to the pub with us ^_^

Here he is catching his first rays on the picnic table at the pub.
DSC_0387.jpg

Grass didnt go so well on first try. He shot up me like a frightened cat.
MOMMY MOMMY ITS GREEN AND LOUD AND WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIERD.
DSC_0391.jpg

He decided to inspect it from a distance to start with.
DSC_0398.jpg

Then he used me as a climbing frame (as usual)
DSC_0404.jpg

Being reassured.
DSC_0397.jpg

He then proceeded to pancake and duck every time the wind blew the trees.
DSC00398.jpg

Before finally conquering the world of greenery.
DSC00399.jpg

Hope you enjoyed ^_^

Staz

Those pics are fab! That leash looks fantastic! Must keep my eyes open in pet shops for one of those! I wanna take jade out in the sun...while we have it!! lol

Staz

Sorry, meant to ask how did everyone respond at the pub? Billy looked like he was having fun!

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
We take our beardies to this nice local pub. It has a big outdoor decking area, then across a little path they have a childrens play area with some picnic tables for the grown ups to drink nearby whilst keeping an eye on their kids. So we snag a picnic table and let the beardies enjoy the grass.
We dont usually get bothered because we're slightly away from the main pub. The usual responces are staring shortly followed by an "err.... whats that?" then we explain and let them have a closer look. Some people think its awesome, some people think its amusing, and some people think we're serial killers.
Win some you lose some!

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
LOL!

We've only ever took Croc out in the car twice. First time he hated it and second time he didn't seem to mind. Haven't managed to take him anywhere else yet, but the pub sounds a nice idea!

ddma

Juvie Member
Is Billy old enough to drink ? LOL . Very cute pics. People's reactions to reptiles are funny sometimes. They think people that own reptiles are weird. :roll: we took one of our snakes out and the reactions we got were unreal, people think we worship the devil ! lol

Lexie

Hatchling Member
very very cute pictures... i cant wait for my lil one to get bigger so i can take him places!

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Great pics. Loved the play-by-play. You think you get looked at funny for a reptile. You should see the way people respond when you tell them that a few tarantulas reside in your kitchen!

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
awww hes so cute on that leash i am going to have to find one of those small kitten leashes i dont like the ones they sell for reptiles good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom