Big healthy poop? (pics)

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys my Amber who ate a poisonous plant on Friday pooped Saturday and it was mushy goopy and watery.

Today it looks like this I'm hoping the yellow tint is normal she also seems to be going every other day and not every day

Attachments

• IMG_20230417_124840.jpg
    IMG_20230417_124840.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 83

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey guys my Amber who ate a poisonous plant on Friday pooped Saturday and it was mushy goopy and watery.

Today it looks like this I'm hoping the yellow tint is normal she also seems to be going every other day and not every day
looks like the plant she pooped out-- and yes the yellow is normal - its not uncommon for them to start pooping for longer times -- sometimes it takes mine 3 weeks to poop it out-

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
looks like the plant she pooped out-- and yes the yellow is normal - its not uncommon for them to start pooping for longer times -- sometimes it takes mine 3 weeks to poop it out-
So that's the plant? I'm shocked I didn't think I would ever see that again I'm just grateful she is doing fine after that whole ordeal

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom