Big Chief: Man of the House (Huge Update 12/29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
ChiefsDaddy":3luxam7x said:
BTW... Today is Chief's 5 month birthday!!!! He is 19 inches and weighs 420g.

Move over Autumn, Chief is in town! I am not sure what he was at 5 months, but I don't think he was that big.

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
midmichicer":3kop7guc said:
ChiefsDaddy":3kop7guc said:
BTW... Today is Chief's 5 month birthday!!!! He is 19 inches and weighs 420g.

Move over Autumn, Chief is in town! I am not sure what he was at 5 months, but I don't think he was that big.
How big/old is Autumn now?

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
happybirthday.jpg

reptilegyrl

Sub-Adult Member
Nice pics! He is a handsome big guy! Just to compare, Im thinking my Cupid turned 10 mos old yesterday and she is 240 grams and 17.5 in long. So is she extra tiny? or is Chief just extra large? LOL (probably both hehe)
I hope all goes well at the vet. Keep us updated!

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
LOL! I think Chief is extra large. That sounds like a perfectly normal size for your Cupid.

The vet thinks the diarrhea is just a side effect of the Panacur. We're going to watch how he does this week and if he doesn't improve, we will take it from there. For now, the vet gave him some fluids + electrolytes. It was really nice of him to see Chief for free. :D

reptilegyrl

Sub-Adult Member
How cool of the vet! glad u had him checked out. gotta keep Big Chief in good health! Hopefully it was just side effects from the meds, and cleaning out his system. and he will be back to normal really soon.

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Chief update for all!!!!! Here goes...

My happy guy
IMG_5556.jpg

Just woke up
IMG_5578.jpg

Waking up from a very short brumation
IMG_5581.jpg

Here's Chief's 4x2 the day we set it up for him
IMG_5600.jpg

OOPS! Maya snuck in before Chief woke up. Shhhhhh! Don't tell Chief
IMG_5602.jpg

Checking out his new home
IMG_5603.jpg

My handsome boy
IMG_5619.jpg

"I really like my new home daddy!"
IMG_5661.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

Mommy was being creative. Chief was not amused.
IMG_5719.jpg

My Chief!
IMG_5722.jpg

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5753.jpg

Mommy made Chief some indian headdress. He officially a chief! LOL
IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5779.jpg

IMG_5782.jpg

Chief checking out Scarlet (she's not very interested) lol
IMG_5788.jpg

IMG_5832.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

Since Chief has been so into the girls at home, we got him an adult female to play with this Spring. This is Beauty, who came home yesterday. His reaction was EPIC!
IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5845.jpg

IMG_5847.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5853.jpg

He was so excited about Beauty, I think it inspired him to start brumating again to prepare for some good time.
smiley_eyebrows.gif

IMG_5895.jpg

reptilegyrl

Sub-Adult Member
best update EVER! Luv the headdress...he is gorgeous and manly of course! LOL I think the testosterone level on this thread just shot up a billion points ! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom