Big belly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud5005

Hatchling Member
I have a baby bearded dragon about 5 inches ( body and tail) and she started to pig out yesterday and today, she's been eating a lot. This morning i put her in some warm water and she pooped. I realized yesterday that her belly has gotten really big. I felt a spot on her stomach and one side of her stomach is a bit hard. I've massaged it to try to see if it'll help. She passes normally, her poop is normal. Should i continue to give her baths and massage the area? Is she just a bit bloated from pigging out for two days?
How long should i wait? I'm worried for her :cry:

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
when you are feeling the belly, is it hard down her right hand sind, in the lower half? This is where her bowels are so if you can feel it in there a few good baths and maybe some olive oil to help it pass! just make sure the feeders are no larger than the space between her eyes and you only feed her as much as she can eat in 10-15 min three times a day.

bud5005

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Alright thanks! She's basking right now, i'll be giving her a bath in about 20 minuets or so. i just want her to get in as much heat as possible so she can digest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshG88
Top Bottom