Best place to buy worms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

Im looking for the best online source to buy my beardie some worms such as phoenix worms or butter worms. I havent been able to find anywhere that sells them and the pet store here doesnt sell them either. Thanks so much!

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
I buy almost all my feeders from eBay. They have great prices and a huge selection from multiple sellers. Also, I don't know where you live, but there are a ton of direct sellers

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

I would recommend feeder source. I have purchased insects such as Horn worms, Dubia roaches, Crickets and even a box of 500 superworms. All of the insects I have purchased were all healthy and alive (and all three of my beardies loved them). Here's a link to their website: http://www.feedersource.com/default.asp

Hope my recommendation was helpful!

-HippieLizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom