Best Cricket Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggymack

Hello all,

My friends and I are wondering who provides the best and most consistant crickets. We have tried Luck Lure and Perimium Crickets. Both are ok but Lucky seems to ship multi size lots and todays order came in with spiders and hairy maggots (all maggots and spiders were disposed of). Preimium Crickets came in with lots of dead. Is there another supplier anyone else recomends near Florida?

Thanks,

DansDragons

i have been buying from reptilefood.com since '03, they always send the right size and their crickets are very healthy. i've also never seen any of those maggots or hairy worms in my orders.

biggymack

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice. I will try them the next time we need more. They are only a bit more expensive. But quality and consistancy are important to me.

DansDragons

i'm actually expecting an order from them to arrive today, so i'll post a photo for you when they arrive, for referance.

biggymack

Original Poster
Like i said its not that the other Crickets where bad just feel that they are lacking. I know that Lucky does a huge business in FL but seems to be missing something if you ask me. I e-mailed them and they never responded to me. I don't want to give them a bad name. Thanks again for the advise and Pics would be excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom