Bert Pics and Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Bert never got his own thread before, so I decided to start one!

You can always check out Bert's live web stream here: http://www.justin.tv/thwack328

Video of Bert eating 113 crickets a couple days after I got him: http://www.justin.tv/thwack328/b/326480402

First Day (seven months old, sides/back shedding):
P1040875.JPG

P1040879.JPG

Bert's Viv:
3323_original.jpg

3019_original.jpg

Bert's Viv with Stanley's on Top:
4741_original.jpg

6490_original.jpg

5861_original.jpg

Nine Months Old (tail shedding):
P1040917.JPG

P1040915.JPG

P1040932.JPG

P1040924.JPG

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Bert came to me with pinworms and a VERY high coccidia count. Today is his last day of meds and I have to get a fecal run as soon as he provides me with another sample. I'm pretty certain the fecal is going to come back the same as before. I've seen ZERO improvement in his stool. It's still very loose, watery, and smelly and he's only going every 2-3 days. Not sure what the vet is going to say about another round of meds.

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
A week or two ago, we discovered Bert climbing around on the decorative lizard we have hanging on the back of his viv. Dan got out the camera and was able to take a couple of pics before Bert jumped down and ripped out one of his front claws!

P1040950.JPG

P1040951.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom