Beraded dragon not pooping but peeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz135721

I got me a new beardie in nov. I think she was in burmation. But she got in to head bobs with my male and then just stoped. Male did the samething. She pooped normally for awhile. But all of a sudden she sort of stoped eating and only peed. She is active, and I give her and the other female showers 2 times of week. but she didnt poop. She peed while out of her cage but she dosent poop. Iam starting to stop feeding them mealworms. are my females just entering burmation?

K9KidsLove

Sub-Adult Member
Hi...Just so I understand... Are all 3 dragons in the same enclosure? If so, you need to separate them. They are stressing each other.

How old are your dragons?
What size enclosure (s) are they in?
What kind of substrate is on the floor?
What brand and number is your UVB? Is it a coil, compact, long fluorescent tube, or MVB (Mercury Vapor Bulb)?
How close is the UVB to the dragons?
How old is your UVB?
How many watts is your basking/heat bulb? Is it colored?
What is the temp of their basking spot?
What is the temp of their cool side?
What do you use for a thermometer? stick on, temp gun, digital with a probe at the end of a wire?
Being specific, what do you feed & how often?
Do you gutload your live food?
What brand of calcium & of vitamins do you dust their food with?
How often do you dust their food?
You said you gave them a shower...do you also soak them in a bath?
Have you taken any of your dragons for a fecal to see if they have parasites, coccidia, bacteria, etc.?

If you could answer these questions, maybe we can tell you how to tweek something to help your dragons.
Good luck
Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom