bene-bac

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan1919

Should i buy bene-bac gel plus or just bene-bac? I found both in tubes..How do i give it to my dragon? I wanted the acidophilizt+ but its not recommended to ship in freezing weather..Thanks

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've used the bene-bac gel and it has worked well in the past. Just be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling it and after handling anything that has come into contact with poop before being sanitized. The bene-bac formula contains a strain of bacteria which can be harmful to humans if ingested.

susan1919

Original Poster
CooperDragon":20ogle71 said:
I've used the bene-bac gel and it has worked well in the past. Just be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling it and after handling anything that has come into contact with poop before being sanitized. The bene-bac formula contains a strain of bacteria which can be harmful to humans if ingested.
Did you put it in his mouth or on a bug? LOL

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've done both. They tend to like the taste so just putting the dose on a bugs back or on a qtip with the end cut off so they can eat it from that should do the trick.

susan1919

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2ifdlfll said:
I've done both. They tend to like the taste so just putting the dose on a bugs back or on a qtip with the end cut off so they can eat it from that should do the trick.
Thanks CopperDragon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom