behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

jroc2015

my beardie has been sleeping in the cool side corner of his tank, lights come on at about 7am and out at 9pm. this morning when i came home from work at 9am he was still in the cold corner... and that was at 9am. i picked him up and moved him to his basking area... and now he seems fine. i might be freaking out a little, but what exactly is going on... is he just lazy? i have changed nothing in the tank. and if anything i got a CHE and the temperature gradient is better now.

jroc2015

Original Poster
jroc2015":yt4mm42v said:
my beardie has been sleeping in the cool side corner of his tank, lights come on at about 7am and out at 9pm. this morning when i came home from work at 9am he was still in the cold corner... and that was at 9am. i picked him up and moved him to his basking area... and now he seems fine. i might be freaking out a little, but what exactly is going on... is he just lazy? i have changed nothing in the tank. and if anything i got a CHE and the temperature gradient is better now.
also his beard is a little darker than normal and he keeps puffing it out.. kinda. he's done it 2 times this morning, & his front foot is in shed.. if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom