Been gone for a while and lots of changes....Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) I haven't been on here for a good 6 months or so. I think in the last post or posts a had quite a few different reptiles. Well now I only have my 2 beardies and 1 boa. I gave most to a reptile rescue because they were costing a lot in feeding. And some of them where sick from the old owners I had adopted them from. Well now I own my two cats as well and my two birds. My birds are my passion now. I mean I love my little beardies but my birds are great. I have a little green cheek conure named Rudy. She is 7 months old and has the energy of a puppy. Then I have Tiki who is an blue fronted amazon. He can to he abused and it super afraid of most things but we are working with him.

Well now about my beardies. A few months back. My bf left both cage doors open and they mated. Daisy laid several eggs but I don't have time or money for little baby beardies so I threw them out. Other then that nothing really exciting is going on. It is pretty much the same thing every day.

Herbie and my sisters kitten Mara

Boots

They like the window

Rudy

Tiki

Size difference in my birds

Boa ( it doesn't have a name. We just call it Boa). She is about 4 or so feet long. She will end up at 7 to 10 feet long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom