Been gone a while, back with pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, so it's been about 8 months since i hav logged into bd.org!! Since then I have a few awesome pics of my kiddos. We even aquired a new mammal!
My man is first: Grumpy!!
DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Chevelle:
DSC_0054.jpg

100_3463.jpg

Ig Monster (she loves her nanners!)
DSC_0069.jpg

Brain:
DSC_0018.jpg

Gimpo
DSC_0052.jpg

Squishy
DSC_0026.jpg

And the mammals, Goofy, our old man. (the labrador) He is 11 years old now. gettin lots of grey fur. We gave him a mohawk this summer to keep him cool. The Rottie is Sara, and the white pup with black spots is Piranha. We rescued her around christmas, someone found her in a creek and her mom and littermates were all dead, she was brought into the veterinary clinic I manage, and I had to take her home! Some pics are her when we took her home, then there is one of her recently.
DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0015-3.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022-5.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Glad to see you back! Can't believe you'd been gone for 8 months! How's married life treating you?

The first pic of Grumpy had me cracking up! He looked like he had a belly ache :laughing6:
Chevelle is as pretty as ever. Such a feminine face :p
Wow, that is one big open mouth on Ig Monster! How fast could he eat a nanner, without you holding him back? (I had to laugh seeing that because that's what I call bananas in my house too)
Had Brain gotten bigger since we last saw pics of him? Even though that pic didn't show his entire body, just looking at his head he looked bigger -- and so ferocious!
Gimpo is so tiny compared to the rest of your crew. Does she(?) ever get the Napoleon complex?
Awww, there's the adorable little Squishy!
What a sad beginning for Piranha, being left all alone and having to deal with his mom's and siblings' drowning. Thank goodness he was found and brought to the clinic, as opposed to a shelter where he could've been put down. How is he with the rest of the crew? Do they all get along ok?

God, you have so much to update us on. Get going on making alot of posts, especially updated pictures!

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks, everyone is doing great! Brain did get bigger! he got lazier. lol. Monster can demolish a banana in no time! she is a piggy. She chases me across the house if i have one.
Gimpo is nothing but sweet. He doesn't have a dominant scale on his body!
Piranha is a sweetie too. She had pnemonia, demodex mange and 3 different types of intestinal parasites when we got her. She had a rough patch, but is healthy now.
Married life is good.... feels like engaged life... which felt like dating but with a ring. We lived together for 5 years before getting married, so nothing changed except my last name.... which is convenient, because I got to move up in the alphabet. Harmon is easier to write than Sirevaag too! and for the first time in my life, everyone can pronounce my last name! lol. How have you been?? I was looking at pics of Pookie, I can't believe how big she is!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I didn't think it was possible for Brain to get any bigger. Guess he proved me wrong :wink:

Wow, what a horrible beginning for such a sweetheart. Does she have a fear of or anxiety over water? Wonder if she remembers what happened.

Pookie is finally growing/gaining weight again. He had stopped eating last August and decided to start brumation early. I was so worried that he was going to waste away to nothing, but apparently I was worrying over nothing because he bounced back like a rubberband.
Did you see that I got a new girl as well? She's such a darling, and loves to drive Pookie crazy. Such a flirt.

Glad everyone's doing well. Hope you'll stay for awhile this time and give us lots of funny pics of Grumpy and adorable pics of Chevelle. Oh, one more thing, I'd love to see a video of Ig Monster chasing after you to get to the banana.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
So glad to see you back on here. I had wondered how you were.
Love all the pics! The one of Grumpy with his hand on his belly looks like a pregnant woman, how they sit or stand with their hands on their bellies!
Glad married life is going good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom