bed time scare/funny(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so last night i was cleaning the babies cage getting them ready for bed. usually i put the babies in this little critter keeper just until i am done taring aprt there cage and its all back together but last night my gf wanted to play with the babies on my bed and i said sure just be carefull there very fast and small they could get hurt very easily she said i know i know. so i am almost ready to put them back in the cage and she jumps out of bed and said om omg omg i was like ugggh what did u do now and then she said yoshi (my little girl) just ran really fast ran into the wall and fell behind my bed. so i said come down its ok ill find her i took all the stuff out of my way and still could not find her told her go get a flash light and by this time i was staring to get really worried as the time passes but i knew i would find her i looked down the bed and there she is stuck behind a shelf that i have in my room but i could not reach her from were i was so i had to move the shelf a little and then try to pull her out from behind the shelf it was so funny afterwords because i could hear her scratching at the shelf but i could not see her. finally got her out from behind the shelf and she had all this hair in her mouth and was all dusty poor thing so i gave her a bath and all is good now just thought this was scary and funny well thanks for reading i hope u enjoyed the story heres some pics of her just for fun

taking a bath

0042.jpg

showing off her purple and green

043.jpg

just chillin

040.jpg

jjkc

thats a funny story Al almost did the same thing today. you don't dare give free rien of the bed becouse he bail off to floor and run all over the place.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
The bed is a great place to roam after a few modifications :D mine used to like to jump from the bed to the nightstand and it gave me a heart attack the first time cause she fell in between the two when she slipped off the nightstand. Then I learned to put a towel on top of the nightstand or a pillow in between so she wouldn't slip. I think they enjoy pulling little tricks that make our hearts race. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom