beautiful dragons vitamin b complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
if you use the liquid vitamin complex by beautiful dragons do you still need to use a powdered multivitamin? im pretty sure you do but i just thought i would ask because i was planning on getting some

also, is it safe for use with leopard geckos? if it is, i will definently use it with them too.

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, you will still need a multi vitamin supplement. The B complex is only a mixture of the B vitamins in the right balance. B vitamins are water soluable and your body gets rid of what it doesn't use, like vitamin C, so you don't have to worry about giving too much. B vitamins are important to our nervous systems and do the same for animals. Shouldn't be a problem using with the gecko's either. Beautiful Dragonst also has a multi vitamin with acidophilis that you could use too, I was thinking about trying it myself.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ya, i was checking out all the stuff on their store, they have some good stuff. so the multi vitamin with acidophilis is for regular use? then while im getting the vitamin b stuff (i really want to try this stuff. im a sucker for things like that. dont ask me why i will never know :roll: ) i may just have to get some of that as well :roll: :mrgreen:

thanks for answering!

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Her site is very informative, I got lost in it the other night and read just about everything. The reason I was looking is because I am going to try to teach myself to do fecals. If you have any questions you could email her directly as well. She has done some pretty intensive rehabilitation so there is a method behind the madness with her products.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ya, i have read a lot of stuff on there and i can see she has done some pretty intensive research on all of her products. it makes me feel safe using them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom