**Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart**

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hello Everyone!

It seems the link that most of us use to the Beautiful Dragons Care Sheet(under Care Sheets and Articles)is no longer working. This link had the Nutrition Chart(Food List) for feeding bearded dragons on it. This food chart has proved to be invaluable to members here for years.

I did a search and was able to find Veronica's Nutrition Chart on another site(exclusivedragons.com), so I am posting the link here for you to use http://www.exclusivedragons.com/Nutritional_Content.html

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
Thanks Dawn! I check that site constantly and even bring printouts to the grocery store with me. I don't know what I would've done without it.

If anyone's interested, I actually copied out the table so I could print it off without it looking wonky. If anyone wants it, let me know :D

bambichik39

Juvie Member
polardragon":f42168dz said:
If anyone's interested, I actually copied out the table so I could print it off without it looking wonky. If anyone wants it, let me know :D
I would like one if you don't mind.. need to print it off and bring it to the store with me.. lots of squash coming into my local stores for fall.. gotta spoil the dragon!

bambichik39":sglnorse said:
I would like one if you don't mind.. need to print it off and bring it to the store with me.. lots of squash coming into my local stores for fall.. gotta spoil the dragon!

Sent :)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
ZephyrasHuman":1yq20i90 said:
The old one doesn't work for me.
Did you try clicking on either of the 2 links that I posted just above your post?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well that's just odd! :? Neither of the links you posted Diane are working for me either. Mary's link is not working as well.
When I click on it I get "Domain Not Found". Hmmm! :?

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Dawn, are you running any malware/antivirus like Kapskersky? Sometimes I have to go into the settings to allow access to domains, maybe you need to check to see if it was blocked?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Nope! I don't know what the problem was. I am actually able to pull the site up today though! :roll: Don't get it!

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Yesterday I got an e-mail from my website host explaining an outage that happened Wednesday. Their servers were attacked, and no one was able to access any website hosted by Yola. They have since fixed the problem.

I tried the old link; it works. I wonder if this was part of the Yola outage? :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom