Beardy stress marks help if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jittjuke

First off i just want to say thanks to all that have chelped me on this site this site is literally amazing. (sorry for the spam you people are much better and more trustworthy then petco thanks:)
But please stay with me for one more topic.
today when i saw my buddy ZooMa i notices stress marks on him. and now that i realized that from pictures the last few days i had him (got him this Wednesday) he had some on him too. i think he has been getting a little darker since i put in the basking light yesterday night(still no uvb hopefully tmr) but i think he likes the basking light even though he is turning maybe a little darker. he has a cooler side and to test i even turned on a light on the cool side and kept the basking off and he went to the cool side and then when i turned it back on he came back to his rock in the middle.
when i take him out he does seem to get a little bit lighter.
food : he did eat some lettuce and a cricket from my hand today.
UVB: i know that he needs one so im torn on whether or not if i was to order one from petco would he be fine by the time it was deliverd? the one that i want they dont seem to carry instore. and tmr for sure he will be in his new 40 gallon tank so the temperature gradient should be better.

Thank you guys so much please let me know any advice.
-btw i would have put some photos on but photobucket is the only thing i know how to use to post picture on here and mines not working.

JoshD

I would get a UVB first thing in the morning, it is a vital part of having a bearded dragon, and without one he will get sick very quickly. If any of my bulbs (basking or uvb) ever go out, I go to the store and replace them immediately. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom