Beardy staple foods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrglgl

Im a new owner or 2 baby beardies and I would like to know what other live feeders I can use to replace crickets as they smell and I also have to keep them in my room...ugh. I live in Canada, Toronto so access to some feeders become difficult to find.

killzinus

i use wood lice. they dont smell and they are fairly easy to handle. they dont escape as easily either. my dragon loves them but due to the fact that they are slower moving, some dragons might not be interested. its something you can try.

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
Mrglgl":2h15rqnt said:
Im a new owner or 2 baby beardies and I would like to know what other live feeders I can use to replace crickets as they smell and I also have to keep them in my room...ugh. I live in Canada, Toronto so access to some feeders become difficult to find.
hey im also in toronto canada! and yep feeders here suck! but i turned to silkworms they are soft worms that a very good for beardies! you can get them small med or large! as he gets older you can try hornworms(no one i know has them except reptillia!) but both of those don't smell nearly as bad as crickets imo! im trying to currently get my hands on some solider fly larvae but its really hard to find!

What pet shops do you go to for food? maybe i can recommend a few!

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
killzinus":1wp5rrqn said:
i use wood lice. they dont smell and they are fairly easy to handle. they dont escape as easily either. my dragon loves them but due to the fact that they are slower moving, some dragons might not be interested. its something you can try.
ive never heard of woodlice so i googled them and they look like pillbugs! where do you buy them? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom