Beardies ok within sight of each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Star and the new baby could see each other at first and He was bobbing at her and she waving back. Their tanks are perpendicular to each other, so I put shelf paper on the side of her tank facing him, and that seemed to calm them down.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Both of my girls tanks are right next to each other. I had to put a piece of cardboard between them because Midna didn't want to move or eat and Yaddle kept running all over her side of the glass trying to get to her.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Esther19":3m08vwh7 said:
Thank you all very much. I will explore other locations, or try to curb my urge to add the our beardie family.
Esther

Like I said, They are doing GREAT as they are. It is like a '+' formation, with the cross of the '+' being the girlie's tank with the shelf liner on it. and maybe a foot away from Star's tank... I'll try an upload a rough blueprint of the setup tomorrow after lights on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom