Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leia247

IMG_1244_zps29f24abf.jpg

Deanerys climbed down and snuggled under my mac and went to sleep on my thigh. Only third day we had her, must've been a long day

Zach7

Hatchling Member
I love all these sleeping beardies :love5: So cute! Keep 'em coming, I got Sheldon to sleep right on my shoulder and he nuzzled his head under my chin and neck and fell asleep tonight, but I didn't get pics because I didn't want to disturb him. It was so precious :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, it's always fun to get that little wiggle when they're falling asleep and nuzzling under your neck is wonderful, too. I had two snuggling tonight, Gabriel and Rubio, one on each shoulder while I watched a movie. I'll have to take a pic one of these days, when I get a new battery for my camera!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Your girls are just precious Lori, they get along sooo well, it's wonderful to see. Lil Squirt is getting brighter by the day!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
She is, she has a yellow pattern down the middle of her back, down her spine in addition to the red on her sides. Her chin has red starting at the sides of her chin, both end sides and yellow in the middle. I want to try to get the changing color of her chin as she grows as that's the only way for me to really change it.

Rosie woke up a few days ago and was on her basking log before we were able to get her lights turned on. I turned her heat bulb on this morning as she was still seemingly asleep and I said to her "Good morning, Rosie" then went into the kitchen to make coffee and get ready for work today. Bill just came back in here after going into the bedroom and told me she's up and basking already. She gets up very early in the spring when she's up for the season as it seems like she is now. One morning last year (or the year before, I can't remember) she was up and basking at 6am and her lights don't turn on until 7 during the winter because of when the sun comes up.

sophiehawes

Hatchling Member
Lola loves to come out every nite and have a snuggle, if i dont get her out for her to go sleep on the bed she is in a right mood in the morning lol the other day i went to a party and didnt get her out the next day she wouldnt let me stroke her of anythin lol

sleepin_zpsf51c9055.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Boy, they all have their ways of letting us know they are unhappy with us. A friends cat (very unusual as she needs human attention all the time) and she lets her 'mom' know she's unhappy with how long she's away (too long in the cats opinion).

Lil Squirt gave me a stink eye one morning when she woke up in her hide, she'd fallen asleep on my tummy the night before (first time for her, she doesn't sleep deeply yet). She seemed to be displeased that I didn't let her sleep all night on me.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Stryker sure hangs in there! Beautiful colours and don't you love the sexy legs and just holding hemself on with his tummy and neck :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
:lol: great picture. It's easy to let your beardie (even the little ones) sleep on you if you don't roll over a lot when you sleep (like i do). I let them nap with me sometimes but not all night as I'm afraid I'll hurt them unintentionally.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
(Sleepy girl :love5: )
100_2590_zps602018d8.jpg

(Errr...Ummm...Healthy tummy..? :lol: )
100_2589_zpsb47dcfb8.jpg

(She's holding strong with one toe nail! :p )
ec215254-8355-4a09-9b19-23679ef8f397_zpsf3637f6d.jpg

I actually just wanted to post because Stryker and Myah look alot alike to me 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom