Beardie with an ATTITUDE! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Ok, Ive had Link (formerly known as Uno) since Sunday of this week, and he's in a large viv by himself, but can see Sunny, and Zelda. He is about 8 months old, and spends his day running from one end of his viv to the other head bobbing EVERYTHING and anything and literally stopping to grab a bite on the way! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ive tried covering up his tank so he cant see anyone (the other beardies) but that doesnt settle him down. He head bobs me, he head bobs his log, his climbing branch.... even his salad!

Is this something to worry about, or has he hit puberty???? LOL!!!!

On a side note, he's as gentle and sweet as can be if I pick him up and hold him. He's eating well, pooing well and his temps and such are right on.

HUGS

Sandi

Venom508

Juvie Member
well fist a really big viv isnt all that good for a young beardie it can stress them out cuz he might feel vulnerable about being eaten and such. it depends mainly on how big he is if hes small in a big enclosure try cutting some of the space out and yea cut the veiw from ur other beardies cuz he might feel threated by them aswell.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Sandi! :wave:

It sounds like you were able to help MaryAnn out (I'm assuming that's where Uno came from) that's so wonderful I wish I could be of help to her I just don't have anymore room. :(

The large viv is fine he is big enough now. :wink:

It's just puberty. :lol: Welcome to the world of hormonal beardies. :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
[Moved from General Discussion forum to here as it was more appropriate]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom