Beardie requires help understanding human behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Hi thewe all, my name is Angie and I need some help figuwing out to-leggew behaviouw. I know thewe awe some othew dwagons who can type, and maybe they can help with some advice.

I have been a beawdie all my life, but I am new to two-leggews. Sometimes they act vewy stwange.

Yestewday, my two-leggew put a new climby-thing in my home. It has leaves (like salad) all ovew it. I twied to taste it, because I know my two-leggew gets vewy excited when I eat salad. When I twied to eat the leaves on the climby-thing, my two-leggew laughed a lot and immediately took it out. She said it is something called silk... I know about silkwowms, and I thought maybe this is the type of twee that silkwowms gwow on. I don't know why I am not allowed to eat that salad. Maybe someone can explain that to me?

Also, my two-leggew put a type of animal wight in fwont of my home. It is vewy funny looking and has only one eye. It is connected to the computew with a long wiwe. When this animal looks at me, a moving pictuwe of me and my home gets onto the computew scween. My two-leggew said she is going to skype me when she is at wowk. I don't know what skype is. Maybe it is like ship?

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Dear Angie,
fjdksl
fdsfdskl ireiow v x,nkfs irewjfs,fsn enrwrwlj vijfsdf fjs jfjioewn jfdeiorejo vndks jahqooqe nands; oifoe

Sincerely,
Khan

Apparently Khan's a little less literate. I'll work on that and get back to you ;)

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
jahqooqe nands; oifoe? Well, sir, I may disagree with your opinion, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.

Spikey

Livey

Extreme Poster
Me and tiny had some of these silk things,
They dident look appetising, so we left them alone
But here were little presents under them, like crickets and worms :)

We donts have them no more :(
But i have a cactus that i like to jump on! :mrgreen:

Nu x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom