Beardie Present Bragging

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
First of all I would like to wish everyone a
MERRY CHRISTMAS

I also thought we could brag about our beardie related presents here, well because I want to brag about mine, and here about others.

When asked for ideas on what I wanted for Christmas, I emailed my mom the link to the new beardie calendar. It was actually on the list for ideas to give other family members, but today when celebrating Christmas with my parents I opened up the calendar. AND... I later opened up a beardeddragon.org t-shirt!! I was so excited everyone just kind of looked at each other and looked at me very weirdly or a while. They all wanted to continue opening up presents and I wanted to walk around and show off my calenda and t-shirt, LOL!!!! I am going to try to get away with wearing it at work, although I doubt that will happen. I am so glad I included that on my Christmas list!!

What did you get?

doudare

I wanted to get my son a calendar but missed the ship date. We had a total of 3 babies hatch christmas day.
I didn't get anything beardie related ...but was so happy I got two Tim Hortons mugs... lol
doreen

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
Original Poster
*note: just noticed I spelled hear totally wrong above - sorry =). Personal DUH moment.

Wow, three hatchlings on Christmas day! Now that is a beardie Christmas present if I ever heard one!
I am sorry to hear you didn't make the shipping date. You can still get them though! I am sure your son would be happy to get one even if it's a late Christmas gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom