beardie poop (pheonix worms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistOfCate

Hatchling Member
Ive had the same problem with Cori lately but with waxworms... they dont look digested. I would like an answer to it.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Unfortunatly I have alot of experience when it coems to undigested food!
It can be due to a number of reasons:

Insufficent UVB exposure
Not enough time spent basking afterwards to properly digest
Over eating
Sluggish digestive system.

Can you tell me what branded uvb bulb you are using and the temperatures in your in viv? Both basking and cool side please ^_^

Holly

TwistOfCate

Hatchling Member
The worms are the only thing not digested and he gets those as a snack. I'm thinking with Cori it's overeating his snack. I think I'll cut back on how many I give him. I will admit I spoil him quite a bit with them :oops: . Thank you, you helped me at least!

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
TwistOfCate":90995 said:
The worms are the only thing not digested and he gets those as a snack. I'm thinking with Cori it's overeating his snack. I think I'll cut back on how many I give him. I will admit I spoil him quite a bit with them :oops: . Thank you, you helped me at least!

We all spoil our babies. Its so hard not to! hehe!

bdp7150

i only feed mine crickets and a few phoneix worms not to many worms and make sure they get 1 to 2 hours of basking before bed time . wax worms as for as i think is a no no they don't seam to break down very good . i would make crickets the main diet and phoneix worms for small treat.and don't forget the greens for breakfast.

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom