Beardie pellets for dubias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Hey everyone,

I recent bought some of the juvenile bearded dragon pellets (the small round green/red/brown ones) just to see if Sarth would eat them or not. He only ate a couple and since hasn't touched them so I can assume he does not like them :roll: I was wondering if those would be good to grind up and give to my roaches though? I figure since they're full of nutrients for your lizard they must be good for the roaches too.

Mark1998

Had exactly the same problem, came up with the same solution. Don't even waste time grinding them up, the roaches will eat them just as they are. I just sprinked them into the roach cage, they were gone the next day.

Honda99300ex

Juvie Member
I actually add pellets to my roach chow when I make it.I use the rep-cal pellets, and they actually smell fruity. they are the only pellets my dragons will eat, and they actually eat them good!. but I add those to the chow, and it is gone so much quicker then it was w/o the pellets. i think the fruity smell helps attract them.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yea I got the rep-cal ones too for juvi dragons. That's good to know though, I'll just toss what he doesn't eat in the roach bin! Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom