Beardie non stop glass surfing for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedSaint

Hatchling Member
My Bearded Dragon Hercules, keeps trying to get out of her tank, she has been doing it for almost a week now and I think shes bruised her nose as it looks a bit black. I keep letting her out and all she does is try to go under furniture mostly the couch. I put her in a plastic tub with some towels on the bottom and she was happy for a bit then tried to get out. It's currently Winter here and it's quite cold on our tiled floor, I would go for brumation considering she is trying to hide under things but she doesn't do it in her tank, she has plenty of things to go under and when I turn her lights off to see if it is brumation she just goes straight back under them waiting for them to turn back on. I'm not sure what to do here, I've given her more food yet she still tries to get out. It is also not her reflection as I have covered her tank with a blanket many many times and she still persists.

Sorry for posting in wrong forum!

That sounds like she's not comfortable there. Since you've implied it's winter, hows your uvb and heat setup looking like? Are you checking the temperature to see if it's adequate inside her tank?

TheBeardedSaint

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
LaotianDragon":toovlb1r said:
That sounds like she's not comfortable there. Since you've implied it's winter, hows your uvb and heat setup looking like? Are you checking the temperature to see if it's adequate inside her tank?

The temp and the uvb are all fine, I did a full clean out of her tank yesterday and she has stopped, so it must've been something in the tank she didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom