beardie isn't eating at all now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorpheousnPuff

Sounds all good to me. Enjoy.
Only reason ours was separated was Puff was supposedly 1.5 year old and Morph was only 8 weeks old. We try feeding them together and Puff jumped on Morph's leg. Morph ran for the hills and never wanted anything to do with Puff from then on. Every few months we have tried feeding them on the floor together and it just never works out, although they get very impressive beards. To this day, Puff is pretty ferocious towards Morph; and Morph has done several sneak attacks on Puff. They are almost the same size, Morph is longer, Puff is heavier.
Local reptile keeper said its cause we didn't introduce them when they were young, but even then, watch them when breeding season starts affecting them next November-December.

You doing great. Good Luck and enjoy the last of the weekend.

Loved the video. Both guys pretty young, keep an eye on what the smaller one eats or not. Sometimes they quit eating when they get scared, but they do not look like they are having any problems.

JENNIFER7SUSAN

kahryngould":1j6dpg97 said:
weve tried leaving the light off at night and he just starts freaking out live a rabid dog lol. its about 83 room temp when we go to bed but then it drop down as it cools off

yes, this the better idea to leave the light off. it helps to keep room cool & let feel them secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom