Beardie hasn’t pooped in 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noogai16

I recently bought my bearded dragon Bowser on November 30th and it is now December 3rd and he hasn’t pooped once, I remember on the first day I fed him like 6 or 7 super worms and afterwards he was being really picky with his food, he would occasionally take a bite at his kale and would not acknowledge the worms. Yesterday, December 2nd, however I gave him 9 crickets which he happily ate. Now he’s not eating and still hasn’t pooped and I’m becoming really concerned about his heath and the fear of him having an impaction. I decided to give him a warm bath as other people said, hoping that would solve the issue, but it didn’t. Could it be that he’s stressed from the transition, but I don’t see any signs of stress on him. Please help!

Give him some time. He just had a big move and it will take a little time to settle in even if he’s not showing outward signs or stress he is still going through a little relocation stress. Just keep offering bugs and veggies. Mine used to only poop bath every couple days. I wouldn’t worry yet.

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
People used to say only to feed superworms to a beardie that is at least 16" long. I don't know if that is a rule anymore though.

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. How old is your beardie? How big? If it's a baby do not feed it superworms. They are to hard for babies to digest and too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom