Beardie Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had a really vivid beardie dream. I was in a pet store, and they had this really grungy awful looking tank that was full of bugs and weird deposits all over the sides. I decided I would clean this tank out, and as I was doing so I found a poor little beardie in the tank! He was ice cold and unresponsive, but I knew he was alive. I put him on my shoulder and took him up to the front and yelled at the clerk. Then I left with the beardie without paying for him. I brought him home and he perked right up once I got him under a basking light. The dream was so vivid and realistic that I actually thought I had rescued another beardie for a few moments after waking up! Has anyone else had any beardie dreams lately?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
awww glad you rescued your dream beardie, Im sure he appreciated it. Cant say I have ever had a beardie dream but, understand the ones that are so vivid they leave you wondering when you wake up if something didnt happen in your sleep.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
My dreams are bizarre. And since Nim is on my mind every day he is always in my dreams. But I have never rescued a beardie in my dreams. I think you saw into the future. And some day you are going to rescue a beardie like in your dream. I have had dreams that come true years later. I know it sounds weird, but I have had dreams that pets die and when I wake up the pet is really dead. Or dreams of something happening. Like regular life but I dreamed of it years ago. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I had weird dreams about my lizard...so it's not just you.
Haha, I have dreams that my Vash grew wings and I can
leave the house when my boyfriend is not home and go
check on him while he's at work and I'm in the sky looking
down at him.

i had a dream that when i went to sleep milo and rufus threw a wild beardie party downstairs with all the beardies in town. there was a salad and insect bar and everything!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom