Beardie behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenniferr

Hi everyone, just a quick question
Does anyone else's beardie tend to kind of run around and scratch at the glass
Albus has always done it more or less everyday until I let him out ? I've always Assumed it's just that he's got a lot of energy and wants some excersize but I just want to check it's not anything else that I'm just not doing anything about

Usually it's just because they want attention/exercise... my little Snoot is doing it a lot just now he's so full of energy! It's coming into summer here and he's starting to mature and all of that equals crazy dragon

But sometimes it can be an indication your temperatures aren't quite right/your UVB is needing replaced or something else is off. If you're sure of your setup then I'm pretty sure everything is fine but if you need some reassurance over your set up ask away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom