bearded dragon weight and legnth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have had Bandit for almost 2 months now. I got her December 19th, 2014. The owner of the pet store told me that the beardie was about 2 months old when I bought her. I weighed her and measured her today.

Weight: 0.9 oz. or 27 grams
Length: 7.6 inches (Including tail)

She should be approaching 4 months now, and from what I have seen, she is very small. I dont know if the people at the store got her age wrong, but she does not seem that young.
She show her weight very much, if I do say so myself. we had an issue a few weeks back, but that is resolved. she was very skinny then, but now she is gorging herself with crickets and is FAT.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They all grow at different rates so it's hard to say for sure. If she has been eating a lot lately, she may be getting ready for a growth spurt which will close the gap pretty quickly. Young ones who eat a lot and look fat usually turn that around into more dragon pretty quickly. Keep offering her plenty of food and she'll be 400g before you know it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom