Bearded dragon tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bearded dragon now that is about to be a year old he is in a 40 gallon tank but since he is getting so big I want to get him something bigger. Probably around a 55-60 gallon tank. I'm looking online everywhere and going to local pet shops and all I'm finding is 40 or smaller tanks.. Has anyone ever gotten a bigger tank and reccomend somewhere I could get it from?

vulcan2016

Hatchling Member
Pet supplies plus caries 55 gallon aquariums youwill have to get a sseperate lid for it and iIthink they still have the dollar a gallon sale going on

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There are several places online that make custom cages. KMDragons and Beeger Boxes come to mind but there are others. I agree that the most cost effective way of doing it is to make your own. This is a walkthrough of a popular model to give you an idea of what's involved. https://beardies.dreamwidth.org/2145.html

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
If you want to go the old Aquarium route, browse Craigslist. I have seen old 60 gallon tanks WITH screen tops for as low as $50!

kalibar12

I just picked up a 67 gallon from petsmart marked down from $250 to $90 but it might not be quite what your looking for. It has the same footprint as a 40 gallon breeder but is taller. 36x18x24 if I remember right. It's a natgeo brand I've been told they're discontinuing the brand. You have to assemble but it's very easy you only need a screw driver for 4 screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom