Bearded Dragon Subtract

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentleyDragon

Is it okay to use adhesive tile from Home Depot, I Wanna get rid of my calcium sand I wanna get tile but i dont have anything to cut it with. So would adhesive vinyl tile be fine in a 40 gallon breeder ?

Some87

Some Home Depots and lowes will cut up to 10 tiles for you but you have to buy it from them. I know this isn't for a bearded dragon but this is what I put in my leopard gecko cage. Btw it's slate tile from Home Depot. You could also try getting in contact with some local businesses that install tile to ask if they can cut it. They normally have high end tile cutters.

saden99

From what I understand they should be able to cut it in the store for free. Do you really need to have it cut? Also, ceramic or slate tiles are probably your best bet. I got ceramic tiles that were not ornate or anything at $0.40 a piece and they are 6"x6" each. Cost me like $10.00 or so get all the tiles for a 75 gallon tank. I just set them in loosely as I didn't want them stuck into the tank for cleaning. They hold heat amazingly well which makes it so easy to create a temperature gradient and a basking spot.

But again, they should be able to cut for you in the store for free. Even if they don't do it for free I don't believe it would cost much since it isn't like you're getting and cutting 100-250 tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom