Bearded Dragon Sleeps Out of Cage.. DIY Bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMeridius

Hatchling Member
I made a lounge couch for my girl. Hubby thought I was nuts - "Isn't she supposed to like rocks??"

I put the couch in and she went right to it. She likes soft things lol

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
Infowars":3ggjd9tw said:
"Seriously? This may be a Bad decisions that will never cease to amaze someone" :roll:
But.....
I let Freddie drive me to the store last night :shock: .....
scaled.php

this was the funniest thing i had seen all day.

sweet topic - sorry to see trolling however... (saleen89559) wa wa waa

but yeah - I've had Borris sleep in bed with me when I'm real lonely (is that creepy?) and I've noticed - even when he's sleeping in his cage (which is mostly every night) that he really doesn't move until he's woken up by light - and even after he wakes up with me around 6 am - he doesn't move unless provoked (usually by food haha). I wouldn't worry too much about him sleeping on your nightstand - but i think falling is definitely a valid concern to take into account. Borris is also almost 4 years old - and I sleep alone with him when I do have him in bed (haha what a provocative topic) - so I'd also take precautions with a younger dragon. I think - all in all - we all take calculated risks with our dragons, monitoring their safety as we try new things (like heating rocks). Just be careful and watch for signs of distress :) fun topic thanks for bringing it up

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Post removed because of offensive attitude, keep this up & this thread will be locked. Don't let me have to warn you again. Added by moderator

saleen89559

Juvie Member
That is way more than enough. I've already warned you, if you get warned again, it means banning you. So cut it out! I've removed this post as it goes against the rules of this site. Added by moderator

I'm getting tired of warning you about rudeness on this thread. If you have something you want to say to each other, use the pm. I won't allow any more of this nonsense. Consider yourself warned. Post removed. Added by moderator

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
sorry that the rudeness on this post went so far, I'm hoping that I've now stopped it. Added by moderator

Infowars":1v1hvwkg said:
"Seriously? This may be a Bad decisions that will never cease to amaze someone" :roll:
But.....
I let Freddie drive me to the store last night :shock: .....
scaled.php

That is one of the cutest and funnist pictures ever!! LOVE IT!!!!!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Ok, I'm guilty too. :oops: I got a bad case of food poisioning 2 weeks ago and just wanted some snuggle time in bed. I took Malcolm out of his tank and before I knew it, I fell asleep! :shock: I woke up a hour later with a jolt. Where's my baby!? What have I done!? I looked down at my chest and there he was, sound asleep, with a lil' lizzard smile. He slowly opened his eyes, and looked at me like, 'why aren't you sleeping? I'm still tired.' I don't make a habbit out of it because of the dragons safty, but I can honestly say, it was a very peaceful sleep.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I've fallen asleep with most of mine at one time or another. Last time was with Rubio, thought I'd cuddle him a bit & we both slept for over 2 hours. Boy what a jolt when I woke up, I was sure he'd have disappeared under the bed, but there he was, still sleeping. When my hubby passed away last summer, our girl Sweetie, who was in a tank in our room, went into a depression (who knew dragons could get depressed?), so to make her feel better I made a bed beside my pillow and she slept there every night for months, never moved from the bed either. So it's not a bad idea if you have a wide bed and they don't wander. Sweetie was the only one who wouldn't wander, I wouldn't trust the others (4 males) to sleep beside me, just on my chest for cuddles near bedtime.

So Freddie is a good drive I see, lucky you, I'd sure like someone to drive me around like that :D :D

bonnie

Hatchling Member
that is the cutest pic i have ever seen of lemon drop all cuddled up with her pillow and blanket. spoiled? nahhhhhh lol. the way ALL pets should be!!! can't wait till i get rocky more used of being out-of-tank, last night was his first time he didnt know what to make of it lol

saleen89559

Juvie Member
LOL. Lemon Drop is our little Premadonna! Our new beardie arriving today might get the same treatment LOL.

Take it slow with yours, he'll get used to it.

bonnie

Hatchling Member
yeah, try not to rush him with things, want him to feel safe and secure with me. hard enough having a new home as it is! just want to spoil the little bugger lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom