Bearded Dragon Organ Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachella

Juvie Member
Howdy!

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could fight a diagram featuring the location of the internal organs for our favorite reptiles?

Girl has a strange lump we're trying to figure out the origin of. She isn't impacted, because she is pooping quite frequently. We don't know if it might be eggs, or something else.

If anyone can point me to a diagram or give an opinion it would be greatly appreciated!

Gail

BD.org Addict
Here is a diagram of a monitor, I'm sure most large reptiles have organs in the same places.

anatomy.jpg

Rachella

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Nice! Thank you very much! :)

From the looks of it, it would appear that the lump in Girl's belly would be somewhere between the colon and spleen?

Hm! What a mystery.

Thanks again for the diagram. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom