Bearded dragon not eating!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dr itagon , rango , had been acting very strange. He is about a year and a half old and he has just abruptly over the past 2-3 months , stopped eating his greens . Rango is a rescue so I can't mnow for sure his age but when he was given to us he was almost a year and he is stunted in growth because his previous owners had left him in a small tank . Since we had so abruptly adopted him we were not prepared and he had to stay in his tank for about a month while we built him a new one . When we got him he ate fine and he was active and bhealthy. Btw the enclosure we have for him now.is huuuuuuuuuuuge , i would say over 100 gallons and two stories. But ever since we moved him in his diet changed he has stopped eating greens altogether and I thought it was nothing at first because we give Hime his calcuim and we give him a variety of everything but since it kept going on I have gotten worried and scared he will be one malnourished and die . He only ever eats the feeders we give him which is wax worms (occasionlly of course), super worms, and cricket. We do everything required for him so I don't know what is the problem. Someone please help??????? Also I have seen him eat greens before but very rarely almost always when I come home the plate is the exact.same.from when I left. The only time be regularly eats is when I put succulent foods such as strawberries in front of him.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok so lets start w / pics of his tank and lighting---- please post so we can see what the husbandry is like --- has he lost weight ?
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuexedulichthailan
Top Bottom