Bearded Dragon not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzynom

I have a 1 year old male bearded dragon and recently he has stopped eating all together. The last time he ate was two days ago. He ate a small pile of chopped collard greens. His behavior has not changed. He is still his usual active and alert self. His last bowel movement was right before he last ate and it was completely normal for him. He drinks water from time to time when I mist him and he will lick a little bit of prune or banana baby food if I put it on his nose but he won't really eat. Any ideas for what might be going on?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Need a lot more information to able to even offer a guess .

Here's my cheat sheet viewtopic.php?f=6&t=234738&p=1806050#p1806050 , if you work through it methodically something might pop out as a likely cause of his behavior change .

If you need more information or are still unsure we are more than happy to help if we can.

One obvious frequently over looked issue is UVB globe or tubes is older than 6 months old , when did you install his UV globe / bulb and can you provide details ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom