Bearded Dragon is laying eggs (first hatchlings 10/20/09 pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
thanks!. its not badly priced either!. i just need a simple incubator that will hatch my chicken eggs and possibly be used to hatch silkworm eggs in the future. would the one with the fan be better for this?. the one i have from fleet farm is made of styrofoam and is still air model and as i have said i have had HUGE problems getting it to hold the proper temp and with baby chicks getting stuck in the eggs then i have to genly blott them with warm water to help them get out and its a huge pain to have to make all those little leg braces for them because thier legs are all messed up due to the instability of the incubator

mgoetter

Original Poster
I have no experience with the one that has the fan but the regular one was the one I was using and I had no temperature changes and the incubator was kept in my basement with noac/heating and the temp was the same every time I checked it.. Had to add water once throughout the entire process due to it evaporating but that's it..

Sorry to hear about the chicks

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Sorry to hijack the thread, but if you are hatching chicken eggs then you want the one with the fan! If you are going to then use it for other purposes you can just cut the 2 little black wires in side for the fan! The fan will stop working then!! Good luck.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom