Bearded dragon discharge what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rextheman

Original Poster
Okay your right, well today I will be switching bulbs & im waiting for the T5 ubv light thingy to come in. & I’ll keep u updated & I’ll leave the ointment till last resort. Thank you so much ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I did send you a PM back this evening.
The Terramycin will be just fine. It is perfectly safe for all species, no worries!
As Karrie suggested, you can try using some raw unpasteurized honey, or sterile saline
solution while you are waiting for the terramycin to come.
I am thinking that the addition of the T5 tube will enhance the overall UVB:UVI overall brightness
ratio. You should be able to use both the Powersun MVB for basking & lower output UVB in
combination with the T5 tube, within range.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

When you can, be sure to post a picture or two of your tank setup. The distance for the 100
watt Powersun is fine, so not sure why he is having eye issues unless the bulb is faulty. I
would like to see how bright the tank is.
Continue to wash his eye out with the saline solution until the terramycin gets there to you.
Is he eating very well right now?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom