Bearded dragon coloring

Status
Not open for further replies.

leneabean

Today someone approached me when I had my Puff on his leash at the park while he was on my shoulder. They thought his color was so awesome and asked what morph he is. I thought my beardie was just a standard dragon, but like I said in my previous posts, he was a rescue so it's not like I'm a lizard expert. Anyways, here's a good picture of him right out of the bath! Ignore the cloudy patches, he's beginning to shed.

image.jpg

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Bearded dragons can have an assortment of colors and still be normal. Your guy is really unique looking, but considered normal.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Years ago people would simply call it by it's color, yellow or citrus, rather than just normal because there were no leathers or trans. on the market to differentiate from. True, the scales are not transluscent or smooth like a leatherback, but it is distinguished by it's color. So you can call your fellow a citrus , he's not super yellow but he is a fine looking dragon and pretty unique. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom