Bearded dragon birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddiw1

Hi,
I'm new to this forum so it took me a while to figure out how to post this. But I obviously figured it out :p . So my bearded Dragons first birthday is coming up and I wanted to give him a little party type thing. So I need some ideas for a birthday cake. I was thinking a slice of banana and then take those mushy beardie bites and mush them and put them in a zip lock bag and like pipe it onto the top as frosting and then grind up some of the bearded dragon pellets to sprinkle on top. Any other ideas? Anything would be greatly appreciated. :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've found that it's difficult to give them special treats. I've made cakes for them before (they don't eat it of course). I've tried putting them in the feeder bin to go to town (just caused a lot of stress). The best thing I found is to find what their favorite activity is and let them do that. For Cooper it was outside time and allowing him to spend as much time as he wanted climbing around in his favorite bush. If you want to provide a food treat, maybe create a sort of mud pie with bugs and mashed up, cut up fruit that he can dig in. Just don't overdo it - don't want a sick dragon on your hands.

76248-5325584491.jpg
76248-9779900810.jpg
76248-1537769409.jpg

Freddiw1

Original Poster
Yea,but the thing is I don't know what his favorite activity is because I got him at 10 months old and it's too cold still to bring him outside, he enjoys snuggling in my bed. I guess that's an activity :p

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe build something cool to climb on and let him go to town on that. Birthday jungle gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom