Bearded dragon addiction!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
So I was messing around and decided to go to www.beardeddragons.co to see if Cheryl had any new beardies for sale. She posted about new fire/ tangerine babies that are avalible in June. They are one week old and cute! So you know what I did reserved one! Sadly, they have the same dad as Cosmos so I willnt be able to ever breed them but I will have sibling beardies :p

Here is a pic of them. Now I just have to think if I want a male or female
null_zps921ad80e.jpg

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
SO CUTE! Oh man, one day I'll probably end up buying a super colorful beardie... or a leopard gecko... or a garter snake... or all of them LOL

Ugh, once you step into the reptile world, you never leave. :lol:

Entity

Hatchling Member
That's for sure xD Haha, they're priceless adorable little things, remind me of Nigel when he was a baby.

I've only had mine for a few weeks now and he's an adult. I would love to try my hand at raising up a baby in the future.

Entity

Hatchling Member
Oh they aren't just expensive to feed. They outgrow their tank so fast. That and they throw Adolescent fits xD

Entity

Hatchling Member
Like my fella right now. Nigel is 5.5 Inches long, and throws a fit like a full grown teenager holy crud D: I gotta get his 40 gallon soon.

Bailey91990

Hatchling Member
Those are gorgeous babies! & I know EXACTLY what you mean with addiction!!! I never cared about Beardys up to 4months ago. My girlfriend have always wanted one. Whenever we would go petco she would look at them & I wouldnt care at all. She moved in 4months ago. & she was going thro some hard times so I figured I'd let her get one sense she couldnt where she was living before. & let me tell you, took me about 1 2days & I was in LOVEEE with something new! From that point on I have dedicated my life to them pretty much. When Im awake and home 85% time Im researching or looking up things for them. & pretty much everytime I leave the house, in the process of doing whatever Im doing, I ALWAYS go pet store & waste money on something for them. & after a month of owner our female Princess. I HADDD to go & buy my very own! & now we have two 3 4month olds that we raised sense they were young & its awesome! Ill never buy and adult, takes all the fun away from it in my opinion. There my world. 95% money I spend is only on them.
There just soo cool and loving. You tell someone you have one and there like ooook. BUt they dont realize that there just like dogs and cats. Hey I even think there better!
I cant wait to get another. Im obsessed with Leatherbacks so my next is def going be one!!

Bailey91990

Hatchling Member
They really are. My girlfriend & I woke up at 10am this morning. We got dressed & left the house at 11. Went to Home depot to get stuff for there tanks. After that went to Petco get stuff for there tanks. Came home & went online to order more food for them. & thats no different then every single day for us, seriously lol.

Bailey91990

Hatchling Member
& now Ill spend most of the day feeding & playing with them & when Im not doing that Im online reading things about them lol

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
I cherish my Tuesdays because I work later and get off earlier (4 hour day). This means more Zero time for mommy.

:blob5:

Entity

Hatchling Member
Nigel always has mommy available for snuggles xD I'm at school everyday online, so I get to spend most of my time with him.

Bailey91990

Hatchling Member
We should throw a Beardy party and mete somewhere in the middle of the country! ahaha just kidding. So proud of my babies. One of my dragons is a veryyyy fussy eater I made a post about it before. & yesterday she ate 73 Nymph roaches :). And my dragon that is a good eater ate 48. But now I need buy more :( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom