Bean, Bean, Bean: New Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had little Bean for about 4 days now, and he is quite the handful.
You can find a little back story on him here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=117392
Here are some new pictures of the loveable nuisance from today. He eats (and poops) like no other. Its unbelieeevable!
Hes only a couple of months old and he's already such a little flirt. Whenever I have friends come over, he'll glass dance and go to the top of his log and pose and gape until someone gives inevitably him attention.
I should also add that he sleeps with a double sexy leg. Everytime I get up in the morning to turn his lights on, hes got his front legs scrunched up by his face and his back legs stretched out by his tail. Too funny :lol:

"Pride Log"
IMG_0865.jpg

Showing off his sessy colors:
IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

FEED ME Mom! I'm huuuungry!
IMG_0869.jpg

What? Theres a camera? I had no idea....
IMG_0870.jpg

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
I could never get my Chaos to eat Phoenix worms. :( I wish that he would, they are so good for them. Bean is so cute trying to decide which one to eat next.

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Basil passed away a couple days after I got him. Cause still unknown :(

Bean is being a wonderful and patient baby. I'm having to work all day everyday this week since the other girl I work with is out of town, so I manage wake Bean up early to eat and then wake him up again at night for dinner :( Luckily my roommate is nice enough to control his lighting, which I'm thankful for. The chaos will end this week though :) In the meantime, Bean is not a happy camper.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
emilybortz":66062 said:
Basil passed away a couple days after I got him. Cause still unknown :(

Bean is being a wonderful and patient baby. I'm having to work all day everyday this week since the other girl I work with is out of town, so I manage wake Bean up early to eat and then wake him up again at night for dinner :( Luckily my roommate is nice enough to control his lighting, which I'm thankful for. The chaos will end this week though :) In the meantime, Bean is not a happy camper.

Oh noo ! Im so sorry to hear about Basil !! I'm sorry =( ... *hugs* . Trust me i know how you feel with working long hours... since the past couple of days.. I've been working longer than usual due the holiday hours and everytime I got home Mj is already starting to doze off. MEaning no snuggle time for mommy :cry:

Well Bean is such a cutie ! Cant wait to see lots lot lots lots of pictures !!!

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm so sorry for the lack of baby photos but I've been so incredibly busy. I'm pretty sure my roommate thinks I'm insane, since my first words when I come in the door every night are "Bean, my DARLING boy! Where are you? Want some nummies?"
He's doing so well, he was constipated earlier this week from some oversized worms, but a little bit of pumpkin and olive oil got him back on track. Heres a photo of us from today :)
Photo160.jpg

I PROMISE a substantial photo dump is on its way :D

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Lucky Bean's tank is conveniently situated right in the sun :)

IMG_0898.jpg

Sup, Mom?
Oh Bean, if only you were aware that right outside the window it's 25 degrees outside. But no, you're in a 90 degree tank in the sun :roll:
In other news, baby Bean is a whopping 8.5 inches! He's grown two full inches since he arrived at the door on November 9 :)

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Bean has gotten so big so fast! Here he is the other day, a bit overwhelmed :) So endearing...

13668_209741947370_730762370_359659.jpg

I'm going home to California this week so he's staying with a wonderful sitter(who I found on bd.org!) who has an adult female who is about 10 times Bean's size. Maybe it'll humble him a little bit :wink:

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Over the past few weeks my little boy has turned into quite the meathead! He's about 9 inches nose to tip of tail now, and every day he seems to get bigger and bigger. I threw in another one of my darlings Rockie and Pebbles from when I went home to visit them over Christmas. :)

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

Booty shot!

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He is! I get so excited when I measure him and hes another half inch or so bigger...and then I remember that hes only my little baby for so much longer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom