Bean, Bean, Bean: New Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had little Bean for about 4 days now, and he is quite the handful.
You can find a little back story on him here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=117392
Here are some new pictures of the loveable nuisance from today. He eats (and poops) like no other. Its unbelieeevable!
Hes only a couple of months old and he's already such a little flirt. Whenever I have friends come over, he'll glass dance and go to the top of his log and pose and gape until someone gives inevitably him attention.
I should also add that he sleeps with a double sexy leg. Everytime I get up in the morning to turn his lights on, hes got his front legs scrunched up by his face and his back legs stretched out by his tail. Too funny :lol:

"Pride Log"
IMG_0865.jpg

Showing off his sessy colors:
IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

FEED ME Mom! I'm huuuungry!
IMG_0869.jpg

What? Theres a camera? I had no idea....
IMG_0870.jpg

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Bean is getting more tempermental by the day. I don't have the heart to replace his branch yet(its way too thin for him), because he loves it so much, so when he knows I'm bringing food in the room, he'll puff up and somehow center himself on his branch and kindof shuffle forward to see what the goodies are :p
Its so cute, but his time with that stick is very limited.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
LOL, It's so funny when they outgrow their things and start looking like Godzilla with the tiny town bellow.

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ahh almost a month since I've posted! So sorry everyone! I've been so busy and Bean has been a very patient, mostly well-behaved boy. :)
His eating habits are fantastic, and I feel like he's been shedding constantly, poor guy. I'll post some pics very soon!
Lately though he's been doing this low hissing thing, like he'll open his mouth a bit and exhale a bunch of air, or puff out his beard quickly. I've only noticed it morning/evening thus far, so it can't be too high temps. It's not a yawn, it's something else, hopefully nothing to be worried about. Any ideas? It's been VERY humid here lately, crossing my fingers its not a URI.

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I've been slacking SO BADLY lately on the baby pictures (work schedule has been sucking), but here is a little preview. I've got a few days off coming up so there will be a big photo dump then :)

Photo401.jpg

Photo402.jpg

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He is a mama's boy :D
We're moving next month to the 2nd floor of a building, and Bean's window is going to face the street, because he likes watching and trying to eat the taxi cabs when they go by :lol:

falcor33

Juvie Member
that is one overly-cute beardie....can i squee him? SQUEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

ok...got the cuteness out of me now....phew.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom