BD Tail and Belly, now back legs! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfLover

Original Poster
Sorry all, I was going to post the pictures today but I can't find my connector to the computer, :banghead: the good news being he is done shedding mainly and that whole area shedded so its looking good :D . I promise I'll get my dads camera and use that if I can't find my connector, I'll give you guys more pictures promise. ^.^ :laughing6:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Ok, GREAT! Yes we will keep bugging you until we see some new pictures. :D
Good that she finished shedding, she must be feeling quite a bit better now.

Tracie

WolfLover

Original Poster
Here he is for ya all ^.^
shilizardandmore023.jpg

shilizardandmore003.jpg

shilizardandmore011.jpg

shilizardandmore014.jpg

As you can see the only problem spot (besides I was wrong there is a few shedding spots still going) is on his right leg.

shilizardandmore018.jpg

I was unable to get a real good picture of it, but in this picture you can also see the scales growing back on the side. Other pictures of him and whatever else was left is all on my front page. http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc134/RedWGang/

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He is looking much better! :D Continue with the treatments daily & hopefully the rest of the healing will keep on getting better.
So he is eating really well too?
Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

WolfLover

Original Poster
He is still doing great, the tail base is starting to look level with the rest of his tail and scales are showing through all over. But..I don't think the infections over yet, there has been tiny spots of yellowish, green skin showing up on his belly. No bigger then the tip of a marker. There are two or three of them, but i'm treating them to be on the safe side. Otherwise, he is still doing awesome and his little red spot on his leg is pretty much gone!

Leeduh

Wow, i would take him to the vet asap..

I recently found a vet willing to do payment plans... That looks horrible, and very painful.

It only cost me 55 for an appointment and then about 40 more dollars for everything she needed...

Awe, i hope you can get him help soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom