Batman, Flash, Vraska and family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back...I'm so sorry if I worried anyone.

Batman is finally eating in his own every day now but boy was it a long journey! He only started eating on his own again about a month ago.

Flash and Vraska are still amazing as always!

Keegan turned 5 on Tuesday and will be starting kindergarten on September 2nd. Hailey will be 11 on December 24th and is starting 5th grade on September 2nd! I just can't believe it!

If anyone reads this who knows me...I relapsed after over 5 years in recovery and it was worse than it had ever been. I spent the last 2 months in Palm Beach, FL at a treatment facility.

Things are going wonderfully and the reptiles are happy, healthy, and growing! I was just going to add onto my other thread...but I've been gone for so long that it's been locked!

Hope everyone is ding well...just caught up a bit and spent the last 2 hours reading posts.

Love,
Kristine

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kristine ! I'm so sorry to hear that you relapsed, but good to hear that you're back on track. Stay on guard and never give up hope....you're a good hearted person and deserve to have a good life. One day at a time.... ! It's good to hear that the critters are well, those fireskinks are almost bullet -proof ! :lol: Sooooo...take care of yourself and enjoy your family. :)

KristineM

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much for the encouragement :) unfortunately I did let my guard down and sort of "forgot" that it's a lifelong process. I'm just grateful to be alive and to have ended up in treatment as apposed to the other alternatives.

You're right...those TFS' are just incredible! I'm truly blessed to have all my reptile babies and family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom