Bathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaFt

OK, so please don't have a go at me but.. I've never bathed my beardie :/

She's 1 yr old (I've had her 10 months) and it's not something that ever crossed my mind nor really read about.

She's bruminating at the moment - would you recommend having a go at bathing her or do you think it will terrify her as it's something new to her?!

MaFt

Nateb55

MaFt":1rm8x66s said:
OK, so please don't have a go at me but.. I've never bathed my beardie :/

She's 1 yr old (I've had her 10 months) and it's not something that ever crossed my mind nor really read about.

She's bruminating at the moment - would you recommend having a go at bathing her or do you think it will terrify her as it's something new to her?!

MaFt
I'm not an expert at all about beardies, but I'd think that you would be best to leave him alone to brumate and bathe him when he awakens. I very well could be wrong, but I figured some input is better than none.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah I wouldn't introduce something new like that during brumation. Baths aren't necessary but are nice if they get stinky. You can offer water by just dripping some on her nose using a plastic syringe or dropper so she can lick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom