Bathing my Beardie

rrains1

Original Poster
So Im trying to get some recommendations on a bath/waterfall feature for my beardie Mushu. i try to give her a bath at least once a week but I think she'll really enjoy something she can just hop in or drink from between baths. Shes around 20 inches long and id like to find something she can just sit and soak in, her tank is about 18x48. if you guys have any ideas i would much appreciate it.

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
are you looking for something to stay in the enclosure? the water in there could mess with your humidity levels. just something to take into consideration. i have no ideas for the feature itself.

rrains1

Original Poster
are you looking for something to stay in the enclosure? the water in there could mess with your humidity levels. just something to take into consideration. i have no ideas for the feature itself.
Yeah I was thinking about something for in her cage, I didn't think about the humidity being a problem though. I'll have to look into that, good lookin out.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom